Admission is open to all children irrespective of caste, creed, religion or region, subject to the admission rules of St. Francis School. Admission procedure usually starts in the first week of January.
ADMISSION PROCESS AND REGISTRATION
Short-listed students, along with parents will be called for a pre-admission counselling session after the scrutiny of registration.
The following certificates should be submitted at the time of admission. If photo copies of the certificates are submitted, it should be supported by the original for verification.
- Date of Birth Certificate for PRE-KG, LKG, UKG and Class I
- UKG Study Certificate for Class I
- Assessment Records/ Mark Reports of the previous year for Class II and above
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
- Transfer Certificate (in original) in the case of those seeking Admission for Class II and above
- The student and both the parents should be present at the time of admission.
- Candidates for admission shall have to appear for a proficiency test in English, Hindi, Kannada and Mathematics. The tests are for an assessment of the child’s general knowledge.
- Candidates seeking admission may be tested on the syllabus of the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
- Admission will only be confirmed once the above documents and the receipts of the First Installment of School Fees are submitted to the School office.
- Those who wish to admit their ward/s should collect the Registration Form from the school office and submit at the office before the closure of registrations. More details regarding admission and the classes to which admission is available in the School Office.
- A child seeking admission for Pre-KG should complete minimum 2 years 5 months to 4 years five months as on 1st June of the year of admission. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the succeeding standards.
- A child seeking admission to LKG should have completed 3 Years 5 months of age as on 1st June of the year of admission.
- A child seeking admission to Class 1 should have completed 5 Years 5 months as on 1st June of the year of admission. This will be the age criteria for those seeking admission to other classes as well.