The Academic life at St. Francis School focuses on the following:
- Enabling every child to discover and actualise her/his true potential and not just score marks
- Promoting independent thinking by giving freedom to question, analyze, compare, contrast, make inferences, and generate higher order thinking skills.
- Providing a conducive and positive classroom atmosphere which enhances the natural progression of learning
- Extending learning through field trips and extended learning events
- Guiding, monitoring and assessing student’s work regularly along with timely constructive feedback.
- The experienced and qualified faculty and staff who deliver academic and co-curricular programs lies at the heart of our educational programs at St. Francis School that helps each child’s individual requirement for the future.
- Emphasis is laid on value systems to create self-motivated, self-regulated individuals through various opportunities at school. This transforms them into sensitive and sensible individuals, empowered to make informed decisions and become the change agents for a better tomorrow.
- Nestled in the lush green campus in the cultural capital of Mysore, the school building embraces spacious classrooms. The adjacent Portiuncula Renewal Centre and Chapel in the campus stand tall as a proud possession of our heritage. The sprawling school campus abounds in various sports facilities to students.