Short-listed students, along with parents will be called for a pre-admission counselling session after the scrutiny of registration.
The following certificates should be submitted at the time of admission. If photo copies of the certificates are submitted, it should be supported by the original for verification.
- Date of Birth Certificate for PRE-KG, LKG, UKG and Class I
- UKG Study Certificate for Class I
- Assessment Records/ Mark Reports of the previous year for Class II and above)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
- Transfer Certificate (in original) in the case of those seeking Admission for Class II and above)
- The student and both the parents should be present at the time of admission.
- Candidates for admission shall have to appear for a proficiency test in English, Hindi, Kannada and Mathematics. The tests are for an assessment of the child’s general knowledge.
- Candidates seeking admission may be tested on the syllabus of the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
- Admission will only be confirmed once the above documents and the receipts of the First Installment of School Fees are submitted to the School office.